Name of the course: Relationship retreat for couples
Duration: 10 days
Date: 11th – 22nd December 2019
The retreat: Relationship retreat for couples who want to develop their connection and upgrade their relationship to the next level while experience authentic ayurveda in a village at the coast of the Arabian Ocean.
2500€/couple including relationship development program and ayurveda experience
Retreat schedule: 40 hours relationship workshops plus 40 hours ayurveda experience
Ocean Garden, Dolphin Beach, Andhakaranazhy, Alleppy District, Kerala, India
See separate information box.
During this program you will learn
How to love the unique person you are with
Practical ways to support each other when things get challenging
How to manifest your individual goals while also taking care of each other
How to create equality and support, rather than blame and power struggles.
Unlocking and resolving what’s behind annoying or confrontational patterns so you can end them for good
Easy and fun ways to revitalize your joy and passion
Discover how your differences can actually bring you closer together
An experiential, practical as well as soulful retreat for couples.
The focus of the retreat is to help you as partners renew connection and build trust, respect and intimacy. In a safe atmosphere of mindfulness and self exploration you will successfully transform many of the issues with which all couples struggle: Intimacy, communication, conflicts, meeting each other’s needs and making time for pleasure.
- If you have a strong relationship this retreat will provide you with insights and tools to foster further closeness, friendship, and trust.
- If your relationship is distressed this retreat will provide you a greater understanding of your relationship & a road map for repair.
10 days filled with engaging presentations and experiential activities designed to confirm, strengthen, or restore your love.
- Well-informed presentations
- Time for connection with others in your course
- Skillful facilitation of personal as well as group dynamics
- Practical approaches to daily living & problem solving
- Heart Centered Methodologies – arising from years of soulful living and a loving commitment to personal transformation
For couples of every age, ability, and sexual orientation. This program is designed for all couples in a committed relationship. The retreat is a non-judgmental atmosphere of safety and relaxation and you never have to share anything you don’t want to.
The Ayurveda Experience
The 40 hours of Ayurveda experience includes the following:
- Health checkup with Ayurveda physician
- Individualized Ayurveda treatments
- Workshop/lectures on health topics
- Ayurveda live cooking experiences
- Relaxation programs
- Yoga therapy
(The schedule may vary from day to day and from guest to guest according to the personalised programs.)
Shima Shad Rouh
- Certified Relationship Coach
- Executive & Business Coach
- Motivational Speaker
- Passionate Entrepreneur
- Founder of Coaching & Mindfulness Academy Infinite Love
- More than 15 years experience in International Business Development Organizational & Individual Consulting, Coaching & Mentoring
- Fluent in English, Spanish, German & Persian
Apart from her academic study & master egree in Didactic & Educational Activities Shima has studied NLP (Neuro-linguistic- programming), Organization Coaching, Leadership Mindset training, Relationship Coaching, Communication, Mindfulness, Psychology and Quantum Physics.
- ID Psychoterapist
- Certified relationship & life coach
- Leadership based coaching certification. International coaching accreditation.
- 17 years experience as Executive Director – Nordic Business Director, European Account Director, Country Director in a global fortune 500 company.
- 7 years of international leadership in virtual and complex matrix organizations
- 2 years experience with startups – owner, investor, consultant, Commercial Chief Executive
- Mentor at Copenhagen Business School
- M.Sc. (Econmics) from CBS, Copenhagen
- 20 years+ in Commercial positions within sales and marketing, international leadership
- Author of best-selling health books in the field of ayurveda, yoga, and mind development
- Translated and published in Germany, Sweden, Holland, Finland, Norway and Denmark
- Motivational speaker
- Traditional ayurveda practitioner and teacher
- Managing Director of Vaidya’s Ayurveda Village
Born as a Vaidya (family of traditional ayurveda practitioner in south India), with more than two decades of teaching experience in the field of ayurveda, Janesh Vaidya is giving inspirational lectures and workshops in Europe and United States every year on the topics of Ayurveda (ancient health science), Mana-shastra (psychology), Vedanta (philosophy), Dhyana (meditation), Yoga therapy and Mind-yoga. Janesh Vaidya is the Managing Director of Vaidya’s Ayurveda Village in Kerala, South India.
Accomodation & Food
If you choose the accommodation and food package at Ocean Garden it includes the following:
- Accommodation in a double room (with attached toilet and shower) at – €200/night per couple
- Full board plant based meals and beverages (5 times daily)- €30/day per couple
- For availability write to the retreat administrator Chinju Rajendran on firstname.lastname@example.org
Flights and Transport
Closest airport Kochi International Airport. The duration of the journey differs according to your flight schedule. If your departure is from Europe, apart from the transfer time, it will take approximately 10 hours in the air to reach Kochi International airport in Kerala, South India.
You can either arrange the pre-paid taxi at Kochi international airport counter on your arrival or our transfer from airport to the campus at Ocean Garden while booking your course. The drive from Kochi airport to our village is approximately 60 minutes in normal road conditions.